Sunday, May 31, 2009

Feeling the Baby Move

So I have felt those little kicks and flutters for a few weeks now. I mostly feel them when I am sitting on the couch or at my desk at work. They are those little movements that make you think - OK, she's doing fine, she's awake, etc. A dad though rarely gets to feel those same things.

Well yesterday we were lying in bed and she was kicking pretty frequently and pretty hard. So despite J's snoring I rolled over and asked him if he was awake and did he want to feel his daughter kicking. J, loving every moment of this baby thing said sure and so I positioned his hand and within just a few seconds he said "there"? Sure enough, he felt a kick. He got about 4-5 of these in and it was fun. It was our topic of discussion for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment