Sunday, March 8, 2009

Week 11 thoughts - warning a very borning post!

So I am 11w5d (11 weeks, 5 days) for those that don't know pregnancy shorthand. I have chronicled much about the past six weeks because this has been the most uneventful pregnancy I've ever heard of. I've had no morning sickness, I've no real moodiness (other than my normal moodiness), and no real cravings. All in all I am having a wonderful pregnancy.

J is also enjoying the pregnancy (I think). He is extremely excited and embracing it all. He started reading his baby books that he lost for a few weeks. He also keeps me in check about any paranoia that I might have. He takes the time out to help out more around the house, etc.

St. Patrick's Day this year will mark a different milestone than any before. It will be the first day of my second trimester. Yea - only 2 weeks away. But, we will still go out for St. Patrick's Day because when have we not? I will just be drinking green lemonade, not green beer - haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment