Saturday, March 7, 2009

Unoffical Baby Registry - The Playard

So I've begun reading the book Best Baby Gear and I am happy to say that the stroller I want was featured in the book. I was skipping around and I somehow came across chapter 16 - playards and read the chapter (I've been skipping around since they are organized alphabetically, not based on importance) and I found the playard I think would be perfect for our future little man (or woman):
I love the fact that it has the built in storage compartment in the front and the way that it folds then has a pull up handle and it drags, similar to a pull behind suitcase. I think that it is just what we need for travel to and from both grandmas' houses and our home...wherever that may be once our little baby is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment